Sunday, 20 October 2013

Planners

y'all. i am beyond loose brained. like i need a personal assistant just to keep up with my purse. i'm really not even exaggerating. as my work load increases and i'm traveling more -- vom -- i need some help in a major way keeping organized.
so i'm asking...what are some amazing planners out there? i need plenty of writing room for each day. that is my main problem with a lot of planners. i almost need like a daily journal/planner combo..make sense? i don't even know where to start looking. and of course i want it to look awesome, le duh.

2 comments:

  1. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Cocktail Bandage Dress

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article ,thank you for your sharing ,I like it and will wait for more information from you,really appreciate it .come on ! I think more wonderful article will come from you.Sexy Gown sale

    ReplyDelete