Sunday 20 October 2013

I'm back

took a break from the blog because i was ultra sad. it is as simple as that. the imprint that a dog can leave on your life and in your heart is unprecedented. Reed is everywhere i look and i will carry him with me for the rest of my life. i still cry at least once every day, but i am functioning. i am glad to be back to blogging and i hope yall have waited it out with me. in the end, blogs are a lot more fun to write when you know people are reading.

ok. enough of that. let's talk about how women be shoppin. i'm still doing pretty good in the not spending so much money, but i have loosened the reigns a bit. remember this post? well, i can mark 3 of these items off my list.
Future Wish List

i finally bit the bullet and ordered THE sunglasses, Elizabeth & James Fairfax in tortoise. they should arrive at mi casa today. i can't wait and i hope they fit my face well.

i actually bought the Target version of the oh-so-hot L*Space fringe bikini top. i like it, but L*Space has so many unique suits right now i still have one on my wishlist. envisioning my body in a bikini makes me queasy though.

and i bought the Rebecca Minkoff mini mac a while back and i'm loving every minute of it. it may be small, but it packs a punch. i recently ordered this black and white satchel from Target after first seeing it in the store in Savannah during our road trip. then again on Devon Rachel blog. so i decided to make it mine. it really reminds me of what i deem the original "side winged" bag, the Atlantique by Reed Krakoff. am i right or am i right?

Handbags

so you're up to speed on my purchases and where my heads at. i will see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment